AGM TAIPAN TM19-384Code: 11751
Product detailed description
TheAGM Taipanhandheld thermal imaging monocular is equipped with a 384×288 infrared detector and a 1280×960 lCOS display. It supports observation functions, top temperature target tracking, distance measurement, Wi-Fi hotspot, etc. The high-sensitivity built-in heat detector gives you a clear picture even in complete darkness. The monocular is mainly used in people searching and hunting.
- The device implements the distance measurement function after marking the top and bottom of the target and entering the target height.
Hot spot marker:
- The device detects and marks the hot spot of the highest temperature.
- The device supports pallet switch and distance measurement.
- Built-in memory module supports video/image capture.
- The device supports 1×, 2×, 4× and 8× digital zoom.
- 384×288 resolution, 12 μm, high sensitivity detector
- Adaptive AGC, DDE, 3D DNR
- 1280×960 resolution 0.4-inch LCOS display
- Built-in rechargeable lithium battery
- Over 7.5 hours of continuous operation (with Wi-Fi hotspot function turned off)
- Wi-Fi hotspot
- Type-C interface
Suitable replacement for Hikmicro LH19
Be the first who will post an article to this item!