Hikmicro Lynx Pro LH25Code: F_1519
Product detailed description
The HIKMICRO LYNX PRO LH25 thermal monocular is equipped with a high quality 384×288 px 12?m resolution core (12 micron technology) and a new 1280x960 px LCOS display with a 25mm lens and 8x digital zoom.
HIKMICRO is one of the few manufacturers to have in-house production of a 384x288 resolution, VOx type core, making the latest thermal imaging cameras great value for money. The lower the NETD value (35mk), the better the sensor can record small temperature differences of objects with perfect images!
The thermal imaging monocular supports hot spot (tracking the hottest point in the image), ratio rangefinder and Wi-Fi functions. The integrated 8 GB memory offers storage space for images and video clips. Recorded files can be downloaded when connected to a PC via the USB port.
Built-in thermal detector with high sensitivity of 35mk provides clear images even in harsh environmental conditions such as darkness, fog, smoke, dust, rain, snow, forest undergrowth, etc.
Standby mode designed to reduce power consumption when the screen is off while other functions are on.The instrument can be activated in a short time by pressing a button.
- Detector resolution 384*288px, 12?m, VOx, high sensitivity 35mk!
- Power Saving Mode (Extends battery life)
- DDE Technology (Digital Detail Enhancement = You won't miss any detail)
- 3D DNR Technology (3D Digital Noise Reduction = 3D Digital Noise Reduction = Grain-free image)
- Adaptive AGC Technology (Automatic Gain Control = Automatic signal strength adjustment = Automatic signal strength adjustment according to the specific scene being observed)
- Display Resolution 1280x960 px, 0.4 inch LCOS
- Built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- 7.5 hours of continuous operation (without Wi-Fi on)
- Modern USB-C type interface
- IPX7 waterproof (protected against water immersion. Immersion for 30 minutes to a depth of 1 meter) = the higher the better (max IPX8)
Distance Measurement: the device will perform the distance measurement function after marking the top and bottom of the target. The result is the observer's distance from the given target in meters.
Hot-Spot: The instrument detects and marks the spot/object with the hottest value in a given image. Thus, you will not miss, for example, animals hiding in the bushes, etc.
Wi-Fi Hot Spot: The device can, when connected to your phone, take pictures, record videos and set parameters using both iOS (Apple) and Android (Samsung, Huawei and others) apps.
Variable Digital Zoom: Digital zoom up to 8x better focuses even on smaller objects at a great distance.
Long battery life: Low-power design delivers continuous operating time of up to 10 hours.
HIKMICRO LYNX PRO LH25 Thermal Imaging Monocular
Lens Dusting Cloth
Thermal Imaging Protective Pouch
|3 ročná záruka:|
Be the first who will post an article to this item!