Babysense Breath Monitor 1 PROCode: F_364
Product detailed description
With us you get a set of batteries for free, so you can use the device immediately
Babysense 1 Pro breathing monitor is the new product of 2018 from the Israeli manufacturer Hisense
It is a non-contact breath monitor equipped with a single sensor pad and a design attractive control unit with sound and light alarm.
It is designed to detect breathing irregularities and breathing stoppages (so called apnoea). The breath monitor is currently the only effective aid in the fight against SIDS in children in their first year of life.
The Babysense 1 Pro breathing monitor identifies your baby's breathing patterns, which are transmitted to a compact microprocessor located in the device's control unit.
If for any reason breathing is not detected for more than 20 seconds, or if the number of breaths decreases to less than 10 breaths per minute, an audible and visual alarm is triggered.
Parents are thus informed by the breath monitor of a potential threat before it actually occurs!
The first products in the Babysense range were developed over 20 years ago as the first of their kind in the world and have since helped over 600,000 children worldwide. Thanks to the insights of paediatricians, corporate developers and parental requests, they have undergone a considerable development process and refinement to their current form
- It is certified and registered as a safety class IIb medical device
- CE 93/42/EEC certificate
- Permanently detects your baby's movements and triggers an audible and visual signal if the breathing action stops for more than 20 seconds or if the breathing rate drops below 10 breaths per minute. Registers the actual number of breathing movements, not just the presence or absence of breathing movements
- Passive sensor system, completely safe
- Sensor pads are not in direct contact with the baby and do not restrict its movement
- Provides constant monitoring of breathing through a light indicator
- Easy to operate - switches on with just one button
- It is compact and easily portable
- Does not emit any radio frequency radiation
- Does not interfere with other electronics in your home
- Safe operation is ensured by 4 1.5V AA pencil batteries (not included)
- High-quality alkaline batteries ensure operation of the device in normal use for approximately 6 months
1 x Control unit
1 x Sensor pad
1 x Control unit holder
1 x Additional hook for hanging
1 x Cable clip (wrapped around the sensor pad cables when delivered)
1 x Instructions
Power supply: 4 × 1.5V AA LR6 type pencil batteries
Alarm volume: 85dB SPL at 1m distance
Sensor pad rectangle: material - ABS 440 × 270 mm
The device can be used up to a mattress thickness of 12 cm.
Attention, the use of spring mattresses is not suitable.
|The item has been sold out…|
Be the first who will post an article to this item!