Babysense Breath Monitor 7Code: F_366
Product detailed description
With us you get a set of batteries for free, so you can use the device immediately
The Babysense 7 breath monitor is the successor to the very popular Babysense 5 and the main novelty of 2018 from the Israeli manufacturer Hisense.
It is the world's most advanced non-contact breath monitor, equipped with two sensor pads and a design-attractive timeless control unit with sound and light alarm. The Babysense 7 Breath Monitor identifies your baby's breathing patterns, which are transmitted to a compact microprocessor housed in the device's control unit.
If for any reason breathing is not detected for more than 20 seconds, or if the number of breaths decreases to less than 10 breaths per minute, an audible and visual alarm is triggered.
Parents are thus informed of a potential threat before it actually occurs!
TheBabysense 7 Breath Monitor is the most effective and safest product in the world in the fight against SIDS. It meets the most stringent European certification criteria for operation in healthcare facilities and homes.
The first Babysense products were developed more than 20 years ago as the first of their kind in the world and have since helped more than 600,000 babies worldwide. Thanks to the insights of paediatricians, corporate developers and parental requests, they have undergone a considerable development process and refinement.
- It is certified and registered as a safety class IIb medical device.
- CE 93/42/EEC certificate
- Permanently detects your baby's movements and triggers an audible and visual signal if the breathing action stops for more than 20 seconds or if the breathing rate drops below 10 breaths per minute. It registers the actual number of breathing movements, not just their presence or absence.
- Passive sensor system, completely safe.
- The sensor pads are not in direct contact with the baby and do not restrict its movement.
- Timeless attractive design
- Provides constant monitoring of breathing through a light indicator.
- Easy to operate - switches on with just one button.
- It is compact and easily portable.
- Does not emit any radio frequency radiation.
- Does not interfere with other electronics in your home.
- Safe operation is provided by 4 1.5V AA pencil batteries
- High quality alkaline batteries ensure the operation of the device in normal use for approximately 6 months.
- 1 x Control unit
- 2 x Sensor pad
- 1 x Control unit holder
- 1 x Additional hook for hanging
- 2 x Cable clamp (wrapped around sensor pad cables on delivery)
- 1 x User manual
- Power supply: 4 × 1.5V AA LR6 type pencil batteries.
- Power consumption approx. 1mA
- Alarm volume: 85dB SPL at a distance of 1m
- Sensor pads: material - ABS 216mm diameter
- The device can be used up to a mattress thickness of 12cm.
Caution, the use of spring mattresses is not suitable.
|The item has been sold out…|
Be the first who will post an article to this item!