Welltar 7310 PROCode: F_390
Product detailed description
Renovated legendary Welltar 7310 photopass
In addition to all the activities you may have already encountered with other similar products, this
digital camera offers the user to make the most of all the advantages of the camera as
easy as possible, such as 52° camera angle of view, 42pcs of 60° IR LEDs, 0.8s shutter speed, 1 photo/sec speed,
easy camera setup, etc.
The camera is suitable for home security, warehouses, to monitor animals in their natural environment.
The advantage is that the camera has two separate parts: the mounting base, and the camera itself, which
can be operated, that is, take pictures or record video, in TEST MODE.
- continuous monitoring of your home, work, warehouse, etc.
- functioning even at night
- observation of wild animals and their behavior in their natural environment
a. AA batteries
Do not use ordinary zinc batteries in the camera. The camera normally operates on the more economical
alkaline batteries of 6pcs or 12pcs. In freezing temperatures we recommend using lithium batteries,
which last up to 7 times longer than alkaline batteries. Batteries are inserted according to the markings on the battery drawer.
Incorrect polarization of the batteries (reverse battery foundation) can cause poor camera operation or
even destruction of the camera. If the icon that shows the status of the batteries or the icon that shows the PHOTO
on the LCD screen is not displayed, it is recommended to replace the batteries.
Note: Do not mix different types of batteries, and do not mix previously used batteries with new ones! Different types of
batteries may cause permanent damage to the camera, and thus forfeit your right to free service!
The number of photos or the length of video taken with the camera, and thus the life of the batteries, is also affected by the
settings of the camera, the activity you use it for, and the type of batteries used.
b. Power supply by solar panel
The camera is designed to connect to most common 12V/ 1-2A lithium batteries from
solar panels. (Rechargeable batteries usually need a higher voltage source for their recovery
therefore they cannot be charged directly in the camera using the solar panel.)
c. Power supply using a lead-acid battery
A 12V / 1-2A lead-acid battery can also be used to power the camera. The advantage is the long
lifetime and its recovery after discharge.
d. Power supply from 220V mains via adapter
The camera can also be connected to a 220V power source via an external 12V / 1-2A DC adapter. At
using this type of power supply, we recommend removing the batteries from the camera. Mains power supply
is recommended especially when using the camera for continuous surveillance of objects.
- Shutter time 0.8-1s;
- 52° viewing angle of the lens, 60° viewing angle of the PIR motion sensor;
- 24MP/1080P - 15FPS;
- Image quality 12/16/24 Mp;
- 42 pcs of IR LEDs with 940nm illumination with a range of up to 20m;
- High quality day and night shots;
- First photo takes 1 sec. to take due to motion detection in front of the camera;
- This camera supports multiple functions such as: PIR motion sensor sensitivity adjustment, multiple
- 1-7 photos per shutter, delay setting, interval shooting, timer,
- description field on each image (camera name, date/time, temperature, moon phase);
- Works from -25°C to 60°C;
- Camera has built-in 2.0" TFT color display;
|The item has been sold out…|
Be the first who will post an article to this item!